The trip starts with an internal flight or drive from Kathmandu to Biratnagar in the far South-East of Nepal. We take a private bus drive to Basantapur in the Tehrathum Region, where we camp overnight. The following day, we begin an awe-inspiringly beautiful 5-day trek to Dobhan through the remote Taplejung region of Eastern Nepal. From Dobhan we begin the exhilarating trip, which includes a day relaxing on a remote river beach or an optional one-day trek visiting local villages. The Tamur is best tackled between October and November, and February and May.Finally, there’s an overnight drive by private bus or an optional internal fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu -Chitwan Morning drive to Chitwan National Park upon arrival, lunch will be served, rooms assigned and there will be a short briefing about the activities for today and the next days.
Day 03: Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 04: Chitwan -Lumbini After the morning jungle activities in Chitwan you will have breakfast then transfer to Lumbini,the birth place of lord Buddha.
Day 05: Lumbini – Tansen – Pokhara- Lumbini Morning tour of Lumbini the Birth place of Lord Buddha, the apostle of peace, and compassion and old monastery, images of Buddha’s mother Maya Devil, etc. are still preserved in Lumbini. Tansen: Drive to Tansen the most popular summer resort with far stretching views of the Himalayas. Tansen is a great rarity a Nepali town big enough to be interesting, yet so far utterly unspoiled. Set at 1400 meters on the southern side of the Mahabharat range in south central Nepal, it’s an ideal hill station, with a marvellously fresh climate. On arrival, we will proceed for lunch before we start our tour. And drive to Pokhara.
Day 06: Pokhara – Nagarkot This morning we will have sightseeing tour to most of scenic places of the Pokhara valley and on our drive to Nagarkot at 2300m. above sea level. this spot provides an excellent view of the huge Himalayan range, a lovely scenic spot. A spectacular view of the sunset, sunrise and Mount Everest can be seen on a clear day.
Day 07: Nagarkot – Kathmandu After breakfast, drive to Bhaktapur, Patan and Kathmandu for your sightseeing tours. The Kathmandu Valley consists of three main cities of great historic and culture interest: Kathmandu, Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur. The valley covers an area of 218 sq. miles and is situated 1310m above sea level.
Day 08: Departure After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu International Airport & departure
- Airport - hotel -airport picks up and drops by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Three nights’ hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan as per category.
- Two nights’ hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per category.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- Upper Mustang Trekking map, one in a group.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa/mules to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 15 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Ground transportation by coach from Kathmandu to Besishahar and Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
|Trip Name ||Start Date ||End Date ||Price || |
|Tamor River Rafting || Fri 23 Nov, 2018 || Thu 17 Jan, 2019 || $100 ||Book Now |