Tour to pokhara is amazing experience for you. Pokhara is gifted by god as It has great natural beauties. Pokhara, well-known as a Lake City, the gateway to world-famous Annapurna Region, is not only Nepal's but one of the most beautiful valley worlds today have. Moreover, popularly known as a city of Himalayan lakes, caves, waterfalls, rivers, and mountains. Another, a feature of Pokhara is that although it has the somewhat sub-tropical climate, you will see the Himalayas hover over Pokhara as if you can stretch your hands and hug them. Pokhara is also famous for its waterfalls, we take you to several dashing waterfalls flowing downhill, some of them really scary ones. There is a waterfall in Pokhara even inside the city itself - the bone-chilling Davis Fall. Besides, the breathtaking views of the world famous Himalayas including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges are sure to make you spellbound. And what to say of the panoramic mesmerizing sunrise views over the Himalayas from the Sarangkot Hill, or the unparallel views of the Fishtail Mountain mirrored by the Fewa Lake? The trip encompasses some of the most spectacular cultural & natural splendors of Nepal. Moreover, you will also get an opportunity to mingle with local people with their ethnic lifestyles. Pokhara tour is very popular tour in Nepal, so best way to spend your holidays in Nepal will be couple of night stay in Pokhara Nepal. Pokhara is not Not only famous for foreigner but also for Nepalese too. Whenever there comes a topic for weekend or tour everybody spells what about Pokhara. If you wish to experience all place of pokhara including all experience two-night stay and 3 days' tour will be enough for you with affordable cost. Pokhara is not only famous for city tour, it is famous for different kind of adventure sports such as paragliding, Biking tour etc.
Nepal Highpoint trekking offers memorable pokhara tour in very affordable cost. We provide two way of transportation based on your interest that is:
Transport by luxurious AC tourist bus.
Flight in very affordable cost
Depending on your preference we organize accommodation on Turist Standard hotel, the resort, three stars, four start & five-star hotels within the city of Pokhara.
What can you do in Pokhara Tour?
1. Visit David falls: Davis Falls is a unique waterfall that flows directly into a narrow and deep canal which has no end.
2. Visit Guptashwor cave and Temple: The Guptshwor Cave is located near Davis Fall and houses a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva, a primary Hindu God.
3. Visit Tibetian refugee camp: We also tour the Tibetan refugee camp and witness how the refugees keep themselves busy by producing and trading woolen carpets and other handicraft items. This camp is closed to Davis fall
4. Visit Bindabashini Temple: Bindabasini Temple, known locally as Bindhyabasini Mandir. Standing proudly atop a hill, this striking temple looks calmly over the bustling city of Pokhara. The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas.
5. Seti river gorge: The roaring Seti River passes right through Pokhara, but you won’t see it unless you go looking. The river has carved a deep, narrow chasm through the middle of town, turning the water milky white in the process. The best place to catch a glimpse of the Seti River is the park just north of Old Pokhara near the Gurkha Museum.
6. Sunrise trip to sarangkot: Early in the morning we leave for Sarangkot, a hill that overlooks the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges in the north and Pokhara city in the south. From here, we catch amazing views of the sun as it rises in the mighty Himalayas.
7. Sunset trip to world Peace stupa: A famous sunset viewpoint in Pokhara called "World’s Peace Pagoda" offering a long panoramic view of the high Himalayas and Lake beneath the viewpoint with Tal Barahi Temple at phewa lake.
Extra day in Pokhara
If you wish to stay extra day in Pokhara you can plan day hike. There are many day hikes point is available from Pokhara in the foothills of Annapurna. Easy road accesses make it possible to get the feel of trekking in Annapurna by visiting conservation area and its charming self-sufficient villages.
Additional things to do in Pokhara:
Paragliding, Zip Flyer, Sky Diving (Only during November), Ultralights flight, boating in Fewa Lake, Cycling, Hiking
Nepal Highpoint trekking is professional tour operator in Nepal offering Pokhara Tour. We have prepared one
Arrival Support in Kathmandu (1,295 m/4,273 ft.).
If you need support, we will receive you in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Transfer by Private car/ Van (depends on size of group) to the selected hotel at Thamel in Kathmandu . Stay overnight on hotel. (Receiving you in TIA cost extra $10)
Early morning at 6:00 AM after your breakfast we will receive you form your hotel and leave to the pokhara by Luxurious AC tourist bus and travel around 6-7 Hours. Have lunch on the highway. Reach at hotel at Pokhara by 2-3 PM. Explore pokhara city nearby hotel, and join club and pubs if you wish in the evening of yourself. dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Early morning sunrise tour to Sarangkot, which offers one excellent sunrise over Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan Range along with Mt. Fishtail. And Pokhara city tour starting from David Falls, followed by Gupteswor Cave, Visit Tibetian refugee camp, further to Seti river Gorge. At 4 o’clock drive to Stupa famous sunset viewpoint in Pokhara with white colored world’s peace pagoda. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.